How to apply for a BSN?

The BSN number is provided upon registration with the municipality in the Personal Records Database (BRP).

Expat Center Food Valley is here to help you

At Expat Center Food Valley, we offer the registration of foreign professionals with the municipality of Wageningen as an individual service or as part of our complete package. We have our own in-house desk for the municipality, so we can help you arrange multiple formalities in one go.