How to apply for a residence permit?

Applying for a residence permit must be done at the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND). In order to be eligible for a residence permit, the foreign professional must meet a number of general conditions for expats and additional conditions for highly skilled migrants or international researchers.

Expat Center Food Valley is here to help you

At Expat Center Food Valley we check whether or not the general conditions and the additional conditions are met. After checking and as soon as we have received all required documents, we submit the application for a residence permit for the highly skilled migrant. Applications for family members can be submitted at the same time. This application also includes a visa (if required) and the work permit. We have our own in-house desk for the IND, so we can help you arrange multiple formalities in on go.